Friday, March 8, 2013

Learning Things

You know when you just sit down one day and decide "Today is the day I'm going to learn how to ________."  Well... That happened to me the other day.  I just decided the other day that this was the perfect day to start carrying heavy buckets of water on my head.  Here are some pictures:

This basia (tub) is really heavy - thank you Tessa for helping me.



Yeah man!  Look at those smiles!

I also thought that after watching the doctors here stitching dozens of people up (I translate in our clinic here), I would try my hand stitching up Mr. Orange.  Don't worry... I don't intend to try my hand on any people any time soon, but he looks good, doesn't he?

Now... what does Dr. Steve usually do with these tools?  Just kidding.  I know what I'm doing.

The orange, post-surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment